Capture real-world objects in high-detail with the XYZ Handheld 3D Scanner 2.0, a portable, low-cost high-resolution 3D scanner which also allows you to export in multiple formats.
Powered by Intel® RealSense™ module, the XYZ Handheld 3D Scanner 2.0 is fast in both scanning ability and processing speed. It has a 25-60 cm operating range with the wide scanning distance of 20-120 cm, this gives you the freedom to scan both large and small objects easily. With a color camera that scans up to 1920x1080p at 40fps you can scan faster using the 3D Scanner 2.0.
With support for multiple export formats, such as .stl .obj .ply and .fbx, 3D print your models or quickly create 3D models for historical purposes, 3D game development, VR and AR immersive demos.
Capture your product or historical artifact in high-definition and share it online in Sketchfab or our online 3D gallery to better communicate with your audience.
Use XYZ Handheld 3D Scanner, a scanning and post-editing software to edit your models after scanning.
◘ Connectivity = USB 3.0 Cable
◘ System Requirements =
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64 bits) And macOS 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 10.14
◘ Minimum Hardware Requirements =
- For PC: CPU: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 4GB RAM or more
- For Mac: CPU: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor and above / RAM: 4GB RAM or more / GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 / VRAM: 2G
- For MacBook Pro (Early 2013), iMac (Early 2013) and newer
- Note: MacBook, MacBook Air, or Mac Mini are not supported.
◘ Recommended Hardware =
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 ti (or more) with 2G VRAM (Desktop) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 840 m (or more) with 2G VRAM (Laptop)
- Note: Devices with Intel® RealSense™ Scan module built-in are not supported. Windows Surface Tablets are not supported.
◘ Size & Weight =
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 41 x 157 x 61 mm
- Product Weight: 238 g
- Packed Dimensions (WxDxH): 110 x 94 x 214 mm
- Packed Weight: 382 g