The XYZ Da Vinci Nano is the most compact and portable 3D printer in the XYZ printing family. At less than 11lb in weight and 11" x 14" x 13" in size, it’s perfect for any home or school desktop, and easily portable so you can take it to a friend’s house and share the delight of 3D printing.
Have fun with your kids, following an idea from seed to fruition with the XYZ Da Vinci Nano. Learn the skills involved in 3D modelling and 3D printing with our free, easy-to-use 3D modelling software XYZmaker Mobile.
With an enclosed printing area, all heated parts are hidden during printing, giving you peace-of-mind to leave the da Vinci nano printing soundly in the corner.
◘ Language = Multilingual
◘ Connectivity = USB 2.0 Cable
◘ Operating Systems = Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits), macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
◘ Minimum Hardware Requirements =
- For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
- For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
◘ Operating Requirements =
- Power Requirements: 100V ~ 240V 12V/60W
- Operating Temperature: 15 ~ 32 °C
- Operation Humidity: 30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature-Filament: 10 ~ 40 °C
◘ Size & Weight =
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 378 x 280 x 355 mm
- Product Weight: 4.7 kg
- Packed Dimensions (WxDxH): 406 x 338 x 386 mm
- Packed Weight: 7.3 kg