Start your 3D printing adventure by downloading some of the 4,500+ free 3D models available from the online XYZ 3D Gallery. They have nine categories that include everything from toys and games, to art pieces and educational items.
Make your dreams into reality with the free downloadable version of XYZmaker 3D modeling design software for beginners.
Students and teachers get free access to the online curriculum education program, XYZprinting STEAM, which helps K-12 science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics educators to incorporate 3D printing into their classroom.
The XYZ Da Vinci MiniMaker uses an intuitive auto-calibration system that adjusts the extruder and print bed accordingly to help ensure that you have high quality prints.
The XYZ Da Vinci MiniMaker only prints with XYZprinting's biodegradable, non-toxic PLA filament. This filament has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and heavy metal-free.
The da Vinci miniMaker is the STEM toy that stays with you as you continue to grow and develop your core STEM skills over the years.
◘ Language = Multilingual
◘ Connectivity = USB 2.0 Cable
◘ Operating Systems = Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits). macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
◘ Minimum Hardware Requirements
- For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB/ Hard disk space: 20GB or more
- For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
◘ Operating Requirements =
- Power Requirements: 100V ~ 240V 24V/60W
- Operating Temperature: 15 ~ 32 °C / 59 ~ 89.6 °F
- Operation Humidity: 30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature-Filament: 10 ~ 40 °C / 50 ~ 104 °F
◘ Size & Weight =
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.36" x 13.19" x 14.18" (390 x 335 x 360 mm)
- Product Weight: 6.85 kg (15.1 lbs)
- Packed Dimensions (WxDxH): 20" x 15.56" x 18.7" (508 x 395 x 475 mm)
- Packed Weight: 11.5 kg (25.3 lbs)