This 3D printer XYZ Da Vinci Junior also comes bundled with XYZware, which allows users to design, customize, and print digital 3D models. It can also import STL files and create realistic simulated objects, as well as print out real products.
Also bundled with XYZ Da Vinci Junior is XYZscan software, which is a 3D object scanner assistant that can conduct 3D scans, provide previews of files, and output files into a copy work via XYZware. Additionally, an optional laser engraver add-on allows designs to be etched on materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wood, and plastic.
Using the XYZgallery app for iOS and Android, users may also print using their mobile devices.
The XYZ Da Vinci Junior 1.0 3-in-1 uses non-toxic, biodegradable PLA filament only. XYZprinting's PLA is extracted from natural materials and passes several requirements to ensure that it is DEHP-free and heavy metal-free.
- Eco-Friendly and Safe Design.
- 3D Scanning.
- 3D Printing.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- XYZmaker 3D Modeling Design Software.
- Laser Engraver (Optional).
- Language = Multilingual.
- Connectivity = USB 2.0 Cable, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, SD card.
- System Requirements Operating Systems = Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits) or macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 (*XYZscan is not supported on macOS 10.14).
- Operating Systems on Mobile Devices = Android 5.0 and above iOS 9 and above (iPad Only).
- Minimum Hardware Requirements = For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more. For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more.
- Power Requirements = 100V ~ 240V 12V/60W.
- Operating Temperature = 15 ~ 32 °C.
- Operation Humidity = 30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation).
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH) = 420 x 430 x 380 mm/ Product Weight 12 kg.
- Packed Dimensions (WxDxH)=505 x 588 x 475 mm/ Packed Weight 15 kg.