The XYZ Da Vinci Jr. is perfect for first time 3D designers and aspiring inventors. With its completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray, children, first-time, and seasoned printers can enjoy countless hours of creative 3D fun.
Get connected and be inspired by joining our online 3D design community, The Artist Collection, where you can share or upload your 3D designs online.
This simple and easy-to-use 3D printer requires no calibration and also a new auto-loading filament system for an easy, more convenient, 3D printing experience.
The XYZ Da Vinci Jr. features a fluid, press-and-release extruder which makes for an easy extruder replacement or cleaning experience.
The PLA filaments are a non-toxic, biodegradable plastic that is recyclable and safe for the environment.
The XYZ Da Vinci Jr. only consumes 75 watts of power.
◘ Language = Multilingual.
◘ Connectivity = SD card , USB 2.0 Cable.
◘ System Requirements Operating Systems = Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits) or macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14.
◘ Minimum Hardware Requirements =
- For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB/ Hard disk space: 20GB or more.
- For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more.
◘ Operating Requirements =
- Power Requirements: 100V ~ 240V 12V/60W.
- Operating Temperature: 15 ~ 32 C / 59 ~ 89.6 F.
- Operation Humidity: 30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation).
- Storage Temperature-Filament: 10 ~ 40 C / 50 ~ 104 F.
◘ Size & Weight =
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 420 x 430 x 380 mm.
- Product Weight: 13kg.
- Packed Dimensions (WxDxH): 505 x 588 x 475 mm.
- Packed Weight: 16 kg.